Monday, June 1, 2009

pre wedding gitters

I am so excited to get married. I love my Bear Bear with all my heart. He truly is my perfect man. he's perfect because he puts up with me. wink-wink. BUT it doesn't mean that I am not FREAKING out right now.

Getting married is going to be the biggest change I have ever made in my life. Not only is it change but it is permanent change. AHHHHHH. I know it is going to be the best ever, but i'm a little afraid of having to live with a stinky boy! haa haa (they smell, its true wink).

I know there are so many fun adventures ahead. I am lucky to have found a great guy to share all my life with. I am grateful to be worthy to be sealed in the temple. Barry and I have waited and prepared most of our lifes for this moment. I am grateful to have the opportunity to GET MARRIED!! YAY!!

5 DAYS FOLKS!! waaaahoooo!

No comments: