Tuesday, November 2, 2010

TIME OUT!

 October 15th and 16th I went to "Time Out for Women" with my Relief Society Presidency and a few other girls from our ward. I had never been to one of these conferences before. If you have never been, it is basically a huge organized 2-day conference dedicated entirely to uplifting women! Time Out includes lots of awesome guest speakers like Sherri Dew intertwined with fabulous musical numbers. I loved it! This years theme was Infinite Hope. I left feeling humbled and grateful for how much I have. I also was motivated to rededicate my self to being holy, and measuring my success on the Lords standard instead of what the world tell us is success. I want to rejoice in others women accomplishment and know that I have my own special journey here that I am on.
It was wonderful to just be with the girls and feel sisterhood. I enjoyed myself and would like to go again.

2 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

I go every year! <3 it. Sorry I missed you. I had to get out with my little guy quick.

Shelley said...

I would love to go next year with all my daughters! I think that would be a really fun and good thing to do together! So glad you got to go!!