Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dos Años!

 Barry and I celebrated our two year anniversary with a little vacation to Cabo San Lucas Mexico. We stayed at an absolutely beautiful Resort called the The Grand Solmar, Land End Resort and Spa- literally right at the most southern point of the Baja peninsula. We feel very blessed to have had this opportunity to enjoy time together admists the  beautiful surrounding, delicious food, exciting activities, fabulous service, sunshine,water and flip flops! We enjoyed every second of this life of luxury! Ahhh.



























4 comments:

Kari said...

Wow! That looks AMAZING! You got so many good pictures. You two are so photogenic too, so that helps! Maybe you can come visit us in Hawaii for anniversary #3 or 4, or even 5:)

Enjoy the Journey said...

Lisa you look INCREDIBLE! Such a fabulous girl, and what a fun trip! Congrats on two years :D

Shelley said...

How fun! Barry told me that the 2 years he spent on his mission seemed alot longer than the 2 years with you, so that's a good sign! How did you post the pictures the way you did? You'll have to show me when you're home! Happy late anniversary!!

Lindsey said...

I am so jealous of your trip.

And I think I need to learn to be more like you on vacation and take a ton of pictures. I think we left Hawaii with like 5.

P.S. Happy 2 year anniversary.