Monday, August 3, 2009

PARTY DAY

Hummm..... It's yet again my birthday. I'm gonna give you a list. A list of why I enjoy birthdays.

1. Everyone has to be nice to you. right? Its like a LAW. The law of the birthday.
2. Presents
3. Cake. Preferably Chocolate with cream cheese frosting
4. Ice Cream in any flavor
5. Birthdays last the whole month. Aug. is my birthday month.
6. You get to reflect upon a painful day in your mothers life and give her thanks that you were born.
7. Lunch with friends
8. One day a year I get extra spoiled
9. Party's
10. Outings
12. People sing to you a special song. What other day do people feel the need break out in song because you are alive?? Speaking of birthdays songs How many are there?
a. You've had a birthday shout horraay
b. Felize cople anyos
c. classic happy birthday to you
d. happy happy birthday children dear happy days will come to you all year if i had a wish then it would be a happy happy birthday to you from me.
e. hummm this is a pretty sad list of songs help me out here!

13. I am always happy on my birthday. its true. Hard to be sad.
14. treats in addition to cake and ice cream
15. Its an excuse to dress up.
16.Who doesn't love the idea of surprise and wonder
17. Pinatas
18. Themed party's. I'm doing Malibu Beach Barbie this year. wink
19. confetti. You have not been born without confetti on your birthday
20. We celebrate AGE.
21. Along with celebrating age we display it for all to know. There's many way to display our NEW AGE:
a. lite candles on a cake
b. big posters
c. shout it out
d. draw it in frosting
e. lights
f. bracelet charms
g. banners
h. jewelry

22. If we didn't celebrate we might forget how long we have been alive.
23. flowers. this is separate from gifts.
24. I love that birthday girls are entitled to wear tiaras!
25. For some reason you want everyone to know its your birthday. see # 1.
26. I enjoy all the sentiments from people.
28. Blowing out candles and making a secret wish that no one else can know!
29. They are important because you feel sad when people might forget!! right? i do.


i'll be back to add more to my list

9 comments:

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Reasons why I love Lisa ReNae Crosby Keime:

1. She is always smiling!
2. She gives the best hugs!
3. She is FUN FUN FUN!
4. She loves who she is and isn't making any excuses! I admire that and wish I was more like that!
5. She is passionate about the things she loves!
6. She is a great HIP-HOP DANCER! (Late nights and early mornings dancing in my bedroom. Ahhhh. Love it. Miss it.)
7. She is a GREAT cook! Always thinking of something yummy to eat!
8. She is a great listener!
9. She truly cares about her friends and wants to be involved in their lives.
And the top ten reason why I love Lisa is...
10. She gave me happy memories and a life-long friendship that I will always cherish.
I LOVE YOU LISA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm SO glad you're alive! You and that little noggin.
xoxoxoxox!

Lisa said...

ahhhh thanks Jen jen I LOVE YOU too

mommy said...

Wish I was there to take you to lunch!! :)

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

I thought I'd post 10 reasons why I Love my Lisa!

1- She was my first little girl after having 3 boys!
2- She had this darling, low raspy voice when she was little!
3-She got my dimples!
4-She has never been afraid of bugs or critters!
5- She is TOUGH! She has survived several near death experiences and lots of cuts, bruises, broken bones, etc!
6-She has always been a "Good Girl" never giving her parents a reason to worry!
7- She has high goals and strong values!
8-She's talented and creative, redoing several rooms in our home and Lake house!
9-She takes health and nutrition seriously and is concerned for others habits as well!
10-She is always concerned about my teeth and how I'm taking care of them! (Thanks for caring sweetie!)
I Love you, you have always brought joy and happiness into my life! So glad you were born to me!
Love, MOM

Nick & Kristen said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy BIIIIIRRRTTHHHDAAAYYYY dear LI.....SSAAAAAA.....AAAAA....Happy Birthday to YOU!!!! Hope it was a special one friend!

Shannon said...

Happy birthday girlie! I always remember your birhday and I think it's because we were always in the same sunday class! Hope you had a good one!

Travis and Britni said...

Happy Birthday. I love birthdays too. I also loved the map stand you made Barry. What a great idea.

Kindy said...

Hey girl, congrats on the wedding, I'm so happy for you, and you look so beautiful!! I love your pics. Oh and happy Birthday too!

Josh and Megan said...

oh my gosh...I feel pressure to make my own list about you but don't have the time at this very second! I love your list! You are too funny! Did you get your pedicure...let's see a follow up post!