Thursday, August 20, 2009

work in progress

(THE HOUSE)

Well well well Barry and I have been busy!! About two weeks ago we put in hard wood floors downstairs in our house.

DIY projects are always an adventure. I learned a bit, HIRE SOMEONE!! haa haa, no it was a good learning process and saved us some money.

So we ripped out all the carpet and baseboards and began the instillation process.

I love our new floors and was happy to say farewell to the old carpet!! I feel like I could do project after project. I guess thats what happens when you have a whole house!!


I have to finish painting so we can get the baseboards back on. Still lots to do. FUN!







1 comment:

Jen said...

Ooooooh so that's what your house looks like!! Now I get it!!! The "beam" makes sense now. Woohoo!!!

So, how'd the paint selection go? Can't wait! I gotta call!