Sunday, March 13, 2011

Time off with Tammers

I had a few days off of work (ahhh)  and Tami and Blake came to visit. I miss my sisters and hope someday we can live closer by each other because it is fun. We had a great few days together. I introduced Tami to Pita Jungle a new favorite restaurant of mine, went to RS meeting, went shopping, watched movies, got frozen yogurt, played with Blake, and visited Nanna and Pompa. Nanna made us banana splits. It had been so long since I had had a banana split. I forgot how good they are. Tami was loving the nice warm weather and Blake was so much fun. LOVE HIM! He is very active little man and i got a work out carrying him around, he such a cute little chunk!
MY 'lil BUDDY
I just love this picture of Pomp and Blake! 

3 comments:

The Kennedy's said...

sisters are so much fun. Blake is a hunk! cant wait to see you when i get back. 7 weeks left!!!

Kari said...

So sad that I missed out, but glad you two (three I guess I should say) had fun. I reallllllllly hope that one day we get to all live closer to each other. Love you lots sis!

Tami said...

We had a lot of fun staying with you! I am craving some of that frozen yogurt right now! and Ryne likes my skinny jeans!:)... or so he says anyway! but i think he really does.