Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SHOWER TIME!!

Am i ready to be married???

HOLY MOLY !!! JUNE 6th is right around the corner!!!


***HEY HEY if you are looking at this blog it means you got the invite to my shower!! YAY!! Okay the gals thowing this shower are A RIOT and it will be A BLAST!!

So here are some tid bits of info for ya if you need 'em:

Size Small
34C
love make-up
love girl stuff
haven't had a pedicure for 2 years
need a tan. Holy moly i AM WHITE
AND yup.........need some tips...........hee hee JK

1 comment:

Tiffanie White said...

YAY! I did get the invite and I'm VERY excited,it sounds FUN!!

You guys are adorable and I'm happy its FINALLY here for you!! I'll add you to my blog now and hope that you keep up on this so we can stay in touch (especially when I move away :)

I'm going to add you to our blog now :)

LOVE YA