Thursday, May 14, 2009

why I love my sugar bear

In no particular order

1. He is tall
2. He cooks the best omlets I have ever had
3. He is so darn funny
4. He is so likable
5. He is the most patient person I know.
6. Barry is extremely unselfish
7. Barry is NOT vain
8. Barry is NOT worldly
9. He is willing to always improve himself
10. He doesn't fight EVER ( I have NEVER heard him yell)
11. Barry doen't hold grudges
12. He is an amazing kisser--- ummm ummmm ummmmm its true
13. I love love when he plays with my hair. He is the best at and he does it for a really long time especially when I had a bad day.
14. Barry Lawrence is one of the smartest people I know. Ask him the most random quesion and he'll know the answer. I swear. try it.
15. He always has the best comments in sunday school.
16 I love Barry cuz he tells me that i'm beautiful when I don't feel that way.
17. I love that Barry loves the lake cuz I love the lake.
18. His beautiful blue (he says green but they are blue) EYES
19. The holy moly LONG eye lashes to go with the blue eyes. I hope our kids get HIS eyes
20. He is so kind to everyone.
21. He would drop anything if I needed help or ANYONE needed help for that matter.
22. He is the BEST gift giver.
23. Barry is just a solid dude. physically, mentally, and spiritually and I need that!
24. I love that he helped me to get through dental hygiene school. No really, though, he would not only type my papers but. he did research for me and would stay in the room when I wrote papers just to make me feel not alone and was my patient 3 times. AHHHHH I know. He's the BEST
25. I love Barry for alway protecting my self worth. He NEVER puts me down.

AHHHH I am so lucky!!

love you BEAR

4 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

thanks for stopping by :) and i have to say any man that can cook a good omlet you need to keep around!

Rylee said...

Just found this cute blog! Lisa I LOVE you and I am so excited for you! You deserve the best and it sounds like Barry is! Good job!!! Oh and we are going to be in RV during your open house, I am so happy! So I will get to see you then. Good luck with the wedding, its SO soon! I'll be thinking about you on June 6th!

Bret said...

Cool blog sis. I love Barry too. :)

becki said...

Wow I think you about convinced everyone they are in love with Barry. Haha. I love you two together!