Tuesday, July 21, 2009

BIRTHDAY BOY!!


My husband is the birthday boy today!! 28 years ago was this little guy! Glad you were born baby!!

28

dunn dunn dunnn

28 birthdays and his first one with a wife.

I made him breakfast in bed (hey, its a classic and he loved it). eggs,hash browns, sausage, pancakes, a fruit bowl, milk and orange juice that ought'ta get'em through the day!

July 21 HISTORY and FACTS
this happened:
this guy was born
1948 – Cat Stevens, English singer/songwriter
and this guy 1968Johnnie Barnes, American football player

its also Robin Williams birthday but Barry doesn't like him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NANNA too!! 83 years old!!! She is amazing!! love you guys


I can now officaially post his REAL present----PART 2 on its way.....

2 comments:

emily said...

YAY! You have a blog. I didnt know! How fun. good we can now be blogging buddies! Oh, happy birthday to your sweetheart~!

Lindsey said...

Cute blog. I always see your blog on other peoples but no way to get to it. Thanks for the link. I feel so relieved now.