Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I LOVE my Nanna!! /barry's guitar

Nanna and Barry share the same birthday (and megan's little girl Savannah).
So that evening we brought strawberry rhubarb pie and ice cream over to Nanna's and had a nice birthday party with us and Nanna and Pomp!

I just love my Nanna. She is the most precious lady in the world. She is so beautiful and so classy. She is always styl'n. I love her witty little attitude and dramatic personality. "O Kid, its horrible, just horrible!" I swear Nanna and Pomp could be in the movies. I think there love for each other is timeless and inspiring! She is Pomps "Sweet lips" and that she is. She always speaks so kindly with every compliment she genuinely gives. i love her hugs! I love her kindness. Every time I go over its "Can I get you something? How 'bout some grape juice?" I love having grape juice at Nanna's! I love love her facial expressions when she is interested in your story, her face just lights up as she bats those big brown eyes. It is so darling. I think is so great that she has more clothes and shoes than I do. I love her good will trips. I LOVE my Nanna. Happy Happy 84th birthday! I am so grateful for the 6 months I got to live with her and Pomp. It was a pleasure! I had to put up these pictures of her because I think they are fantastic. I love her REAL smile!


So a couple weeks ago Kingston broke Barry's guitar. It was a sad sad night for Barry. His second love in life is his guitar (promise, there are times when I have to fight for attention over it). So I got a bunch people to pitch in for a new one- Barry's family (thanks guys), my Mom and me went in on a new guitar for his birthday. You can spend soooo much on a guitar!! He loves this one!

4 comments:

Sam and Rachel said...

Wow what a good wife!! Good job Lisa!

Jenifer said...

I'm lovin' the guitar. Makes me want to go buy a new one! ;)

Mark said...

I love Nana too!

Tami said...

That is such a neat looking guitar! Nanna is such a sweetie!