Monday, October 12, 2009

8 inches later...

Well I have been at a loss about what to blog about lately so yes, i am stretching it here. (no pun intended)


My hair has been long for, well, a long long time- pretty much for the past 4 years i have kept it long. I guess I am just a long hair gal! When i chopped it off to my chin in 2004 that was THE LAST TIME. Ok, ok, i won't keep you in suspense, I just cut about 8 inches off my hair and went real DARK! TRUE, I just did that. My hair was long for my wedding in June and i hadn't touched it since so it was (if you were measuring) past my chest area- wink - and just too long. I needed a change so I had my girl friend and favorite cosmetologist Katee do the deed. I had cutters remorse for a few days, but am feeling good about it now


Here it is. I know, i know so EXCITING!


Before:

After:

6 comments:

Jen said...

It looks so pretty! But then again, you always look so pretty!

Shannon said...

It is cute! I chopped about 8 in. too but I went shorter than you. You are super cute lisa!

The Kennedy's said...

Love it Love it. Perfect cut and color Kudos to your hair dresser.
i will call you i promise. I just have to let me life calm down for a second!

Bret said...

Oh wow it was long wasn't it. I love long hair that's true, but you look great in your new do!

Tami said...

Oh my beautiful sister! It looks very vibrant and healthy! Great length, not too long, not too short. I can;t wait to see it for real.

Josh and Megan said...

Beautiful as always Lis! I need to get brave and do it soon! Let's chat...I miss you!