Sunday, August 22, 2010

Life in-between work


Out for bday lunch with the girls from work.
Here we are with Chris and Andrea (Barry's sister)
Sometimes I feel like all we do is get up go to work, come home eat dinner,  go to bed and repeat, but in- between work we do get to spend time with family and friends. I celebrated my birthday Aug 3rd. I spend the day at work. yay. Barry got me the chandelier I have been eying for a while. I love it.
Barry's Niece Emily at her Baptism
Me out with some of my long time girlfriends for Erin's farewell dinner
Eirn and baby girl Reece.

Della, Porter, Tanner
Barry's brother Rustin, his wife Danae and cute kids made the trip our to our house to help us move our fan. Rustin is an expert electrician and we were grateful for the help. The boys spent the day on the project. After it was all finished we went out to one of Barry's favorite places for BBQ Waldos.
The fan started above the dinning table and was moved across to the living room.
It was a MESS

Ta-Duh

1 comment:

emily said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that chandelier!! Where did u find it? I must ask. Your house just keeps getting cuter.