Sunday, August 22, 2010

My new Nephew!

  

Dolling up Momma- to- be!
To help pass the time and distract from the contractions we played games.
These were the pretty grounds at the hospital.
I was lucky enough to get to be a part of baby Blake's birthday. I got to be in the room with my baby sister Tami to try and help and offer support.  I didn't want to miss a thing and I didn't.  I stayed the whole 24 plus hours and loved every second of being there with Tami and Ryne. I am so proud of Tami and her bravery. She was so strong and had the BEST attitude even through all the pain. She is a beautiful mother. It was a beautiful experience, one that made me very emotional. I know I felt the spirit when Blake was born. It was a first time experience for me that I will never forget. 

3 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

aw congrats Auntie! How cool that you got to be there! It is such a beautiful experience. I don't know if I have ever felt the spirit stronger anywhere than in a hospital room the first time you hear a baby cry. gah - makes me all teary eyed just thinking of it.

And BTW, your sis has gorgeous long hair.

Kari said...

Mom said you gave deep tissue massages and spoiled Tami pretty good... wish you were there for mine! Maybe next time eh?

Tami said...

I can't even express how glad I am you were there! You were such an amazing support, and I think Blake will always have a special bond with his aunt Lisa. Love you so so much!