Saturday, August 28, 2010

Brigitte's cute and FUN reception

A friend of ours from our old singles ward (Williams Ward), Brigitte Henry, got married yesterday to Ben Lamoreaux. They make a beautiful couple. She is a little ball of energy!! This wedding was fun to go to because  Brigette caught my bouquet at our wedding a year ago! So it really works! wink. Celebrating marriage is wonderful. What better cause to support eh?
I have always loved to browse wedding receptions. I thought I'd be over it once I was married, but I still enjoy going. Her reception was to die for. I loved it at least. ha. She had the reception at Shenandoah Mill right here in Gilbert. Which was a perfect place for a "shabby chic" look, which she pulled of FABULOUSLY.  She was a beautiful bride and it was fun to see the two so in love. DJ Ron aka Bishop Howard of Williams ward kept the party going and party they did. The grooms men did this great little performance for the bride and groom. Brigitte did a great waltz with her Dad and every one was up and dancing. I guess it was just refreshing to go to a "Mormon wedding" where the people where actually ENJOYING themselves- not trying to sneak out ASAP ya know??? yeah you know what I'm talking about. So hence this reception was fun to be at and so I blog.

2 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

ha ha I TOTALLY know what you mean! I do that every time I go to a non LDS wedding. ha ha not intentionally really....well kinda. :)

Josh and Tara Wilkey said...

Does Brigitte have a Blog?...
I love that girl, she cracks me up!