Saturday, February 27, 2010

My hair chronicles

I know I have weird posts, but its my blog and i can if I want to.

For the past 5 years my hair has been basically the same I guess I play it kinda safe. I was looking at pictures tonight and thinking about the journey of my HAIR and its was cracking me up so ENJOY

I have naturally curly, thin, fine hair and have always struggled with it.

BALD. I wasn't born with a whole lot. cute bow though


Mullet!!
the flip out. adorablenot sure I combed too often>>??

Tom boy phase. I guess thats what this is.
OH my! There are no words! oh wait yes there is-Darn the 80'sTHE BANGS:

alright lets try some Barrel Bangs.

ok now thinner and bigger with lots or hair spray and a huge curling iron. rock'n. 6th or 7th grade. 1997 or 1996
The split bang. Not sure why this was cool. 8th grade. PRE braces folks- go easy.INTERVENTION
Finally my kind Aunt Mary for my birthday took me to a salon my sophomore yeah or H.S and had my hair cut and styled and that was the end of the bangs. High School.
graduation

CURLY College 2001-2002 the Crunchy curl. layers

Pretty much stayed the same for a while. Until I thought I needed to do follow this trend. I think there was 5 different colors in my hair. I look like a calico cat. DEAR ME! 2002
2004. trying to work the long naturally curly thing.

DRASTIC!! A few months after the above pic was taken I CHOPPED IT OFF!



awkward growing out phase + curls hummmmm




This is the longest I have ever had my hair. 1 month after Barry and I got married.
The last change I have made to my hair. 2009the end.

no not yet.
Behold one of Barry's great hair moments

13 comments:

Unknown said...

gotta say-you look great with shorter hair! you should chop it off when you have babies for your mom do-you'd be one hot momma!

Brenden+Nikki said...

My favorite is definitely your hair for your engagement pics. You look great in all of them of course, but maybe it's because I dream of hair like that for myself. Never gonna happen though. Mine is way too thin and will NOT grow past my shoulders seriously!

ha ha and that's one awesome do Barry!

Jen said...

Whoa, Barry. Just whoa.

Lisa, you're stinkin' HOTT (with two t's!) with short hair! Of course your hair is gorgeous long, but you really can rock the short hair. I love you, lady!!

Tiffanie White said...

You're funny!

I like those three pictures of you with short hair kinda at the end... that must have been before I knew you but I also like how it is now :)

and that picture of Barry is hilarious!!

emily said...

Okay I'm gut laughing at the picture of Barry...priceless. No really. And I kind REALLY liked the picture you with short hair...maybe do it again. Just saying. Although you long hair is way hot.

Bret said...

I definitely enjoyed your hair journey Lis- You must have had the short hair while I was on the mish because I don't remember that at all. You know me, I love your hair long! Don't change it. Barry should definitely change his hair back to the way it was in the picture, just to be able to spread laughter and joy to the world.

Rylee said...

you are so beautiful! i would kill for a little natural curl in my hair. and did you have to include that pic of me? i look horrendous!

Kari said...

I'm glad you didn't skip your permed, frizzy stage. I was always jelous of that hair-do, I must say. For some reason though Mom would never let me cut bangs and perm my hair- probably a good thing! Love it all!

Shelley said...

I was just going along enjoying your childhood and college years--when- oh my goodness, there's Barry and his hair!! So funny!Thanks for the laugh!

mommy said...

hahahaha. did Barry kill you for posting that picture?

Shelbie said...

ok this was a very entertaining post. it made me laugh. Everyone should do a post like this. except me. I laughed right out loud at picture you threw in of Barry. that was funny. good job

Anonymous said...

Sounds good, I like to read your blog, just added to my favorites ;)

Anonymous said...

Very good stuff..