Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's all down hill...

So they say

"Its all down hill after the first year." Perhaps this is what my dear sweet husband has repeated to him self over and over once that year mark hit. June 6, 2009. I know my husband loves me because he still married me even after my Dads word of warning - "I hope you know what your getting yourself into, she's a lot to handle" referring to me of course. wink. I do give credit where credit is due and my husband is deserving. He has never ever complained about marring the challenge of a wife I am. He just loves me. I love him dearly for choosing to put up with me forever. I love him for his patients and forgiveness. He makes me laugh. He helps me dream. He makes me omelets. I like him a lot and he is mine forever.


I know it's so cliche', but I truly cannot believe it has been a year sense Barry and I got married!! Aye caramba. Here we are at a year.

In our first year we have survived a few things:

Installing new flooring- DIY (that was rough)
Many wall colors
bathroom renovation
Job hunting frustrations
Barry working from home (still surviving)
Barry's SNORING, my nudging

8 comments:

Travis and Britni said...

Congratulations! That went by fast. It seems like you just got married. What a sweet husband you got. I'm so glad you guys are happy. Congratulations on getting a job by the way. That's always a relief. Are you going to RV for the 4th. If so, maybe we'll see you guys there.

Brenden+Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the look of your blog BTW :).

Kari said...

Ya, I'm sure you love Barry's patients don't ya sis? I think in insurance they're called clients, but either way they must pay pretty well:) ... I know you meant "patience", but the school teacher in me just has to give you a hard time. We're glad that Barry stuck around this long too! Love you both!

Shelley said...

Lisa, that was a very sweet post about Barry! Yes that year did seem to fly by, which is what life has a way of doing! Wait till you hit #33 like your Dad and I!

Lisa said...

OOOPS!! Gotta love my spelling. In my defense I write patient/s over and over at work in my notes.

Reed said...

I made a list of why I am glad Lisa married Barry.
1. Barry has a sweet boat.
2. He leaves his boat at Roosevelt and he lets us use his boat.
3. I like to wakeboard behind his boat.
4. He has a sweet truck.
5. He is taller than Lisa.
Lisa, you couldn't have married a better boat... I mean man ;)

Lisa said...

Reed you are funny!! loved your comment!! hee hee

Miss you!!

mommy said...

cute pictures! and congrats!