Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jon and Tiff

are Mr. and Mrs. Passey as of about 9:30 yesterday.

Yes, Barry's best buddy Jonathan Passey FINALLY got married. We sure love him and are ecstatic to see him so happy. Thanks Tiffany. He is a great guy with a great big heart. He has been a true friend to Barry over the many years of singlehood with Barry.

We really enjoyed the sealing yesterday. It was so great to relive my own special day. To remember the emotions, to see to looks on the bride and grooms faces and be reminded why we do this.

By the way, this is the first and last time you will see Barry in a pink shirt so eat your heart out.



8 comments:

Shelley said...

I think Barry looks HOT in that pink shirt!!So happy for Jon, now you guys will do lots of stuff together and the sleeping arrangements at Roosevelt will be easier delt with!! hehe!

britney said...

Lisa! great hair tutorial on Beckis blog. You look SUPER hot! When are you taking me shopping. You are still looking great! :)

Kari said...

Mom, did you really just say you think Barry looks hot? In all caps even? That's just kind of weird:) I was going to comment on how I think Lisa looks hot- I love the new haircut sis!

Bret said...

Congrats to Jon- Hey Kari is it weird if I say Barry looks HOT in that shirt too? Let's not lie, pink is Barry's color.

Shelley said...

OK, I should have clarified on the HOT comment, I was half joking about it, you know, a 'pun on words' but was mainly referring to the weather, you know how HOT it is there, in a long sleeve shirt, etc.
I do think Barry looks good in pink however!!

Josh and Tara Wilkey said...

WHAT A FUN DAY! NOW I HAVE YOUR BLOG WOOHOO!

mommy said...

i didn't even notice the shirt was pink!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?