Sunday, August 7, 2011

Crosby, Party of 23: Family times super post

Toward the end of June we had my brother Mark, Holly and their kiddos Kaemon, Milea, Zallen and Bolden come and stay with us for a few  fun filled weeks.  I finally got to meet my "surprise" nephew Bolden Leo Crosby. He is such a sweet baby. We loved having their family stay with us. The kids were very entertaining. They did some cute things.  Milea and Zallen with Kaemons direction, put on some great fashion shows with my and Barry's shoes. Milea tried on every single pair of my shoes. She would come out giggling and spin around and then run back in my closet and get the next pair.  They loved netflixs. It was cute when Milea snuggled up to you when she got a bit scared during a scarier ScoobyDoo movie.  It was fun to come home from work and have the kids excited to see you. I loved watching as they would read scriptures and say prayer as a family and the big hugs and kisses that followed. I also had a really fun night shopping with Holly. We spend hours picking out outfits, trying on clothes and taking pictures. She is such a babe!!

  Here is Bolden and Daddy on his blessing day (Fathers Day) We had a luncheon at Nanna and Pomps with "hoagies" (what Pomp calls sub sandwiches)
 We also celebrated Zallen's two year birthday!! I made him a monster truck cake. It turned out pretty good. Oh Mr. Zallen is so darn cute. I love this boy. His happy grin makes me smile its precious how when he needs something he'll bang you on the chest "DaDa" and point. Happy Birthday bubba Z.

                                      

 We went to the circus!! It was very cool. I loved the elephants and the tight rope act! The kids loved my blue slushy. wink.
 Kaemon loved the circus can't you tell. Haahaa


 Out to Red Robin. Uncle Barry & Zal
 Aunt Lisa & Milea

 Over the 4th of July my whole family met up at Roosevelt lake for some fun in the sun and water. It was a packed house and sleeping arrangements were tight but we made fun memories. We played on jet skis, took turns tubing with all the kids, played games, ate food and sunbathed. I had to show all the boys how to wake surf and Kirk and I even slalom skied. Becki, Dad, Kirk and Barry even went midnight fishing till 4am. They loved it.
                                                      The boys out sunset surfing.


 Surfer Dude "Zalleto"
We took family pictures. Barry hates pictures. But he was a great sport. Thanks babe.

 Barry "holding" Bolden. Barry says babies need to be just a bit smaller so he can put them in his pocket. Haahaa!!



 Here are the kids on 4th of July morning with Dad and his goat. 



 The parade was rather short this year sad face but we wouldn't have miss it. Awwweee isn't my husband cute with his slurppy? We sat by the Peters fam again, I think its becoming tradition.

I am grateful for my country. I love the USA and appreciate those who stand up for our freedoms, rights and privileges. I support hard good Americans who are willing to work hard to earn what's theirs. I love the entrepreneurial spirit that exist in America and pray this enthusiasm will keep our country pure and strong.  We have the capacity to be and do anything we desire.

Kirk and Kari also came to town to spend some time before making the move to Hawaii.  We also had them and baby boy Rivers stay with us a few nights as well. The weekend after the 4th we spend another day at the lake. We ate at BOSTONS ghetto deliciousness. Yummmm! Rivers also celebrated his 1st birthday. Kari threw him a very darling and tasty beach themed party.

 yummmm........wings.......so good.






3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TawniD said...

Lisa! I love your family fun and especially the family pictures. You are all such beautiful people and I absolutely LOVE your dress. Maybe you can teach me how to shop one day! You Crosby's are such an amazing family.

Lisa said...

Tawni, you are so sweet! Thanks!