Friday, October 14, 2011

Caramel Apples

 My sister Tami and I have decided that every fall we are going to perfect the art of homemade caramel apples. We are gonna be pro's! Our 1st attempt was last fall. We didn't do so hot. We tried really hard too. We had all the toppings imaginable that could go on a caramel apple, but they all ended up at the bottom of the cookie sheet. The caramel did not stick to the apple. They were a mess. This year as you can see, we are getting better right? yeah! We are learning some tricks. Mom joined us this year. She had a bit of a hard time with her toppings sticking. Can you tell? : ) It was really fun to hang out with the girls. We laughed and talked 'till late. It was a good time! ...and yes, I broke down, and just had to taste our yummy creations. We missed our sister Kari!! 
*Please excuse my horrible hair cut and cheesy grin haa!  I am so cute. wink : )


3 comments:

Kari said...

Sniff sniff, I wish I were there too. I miss my sisters! (and my mommy too, of course). They look delicious by the way mmmmm

Kennedy said...

looks so yummy and i don't even like caramel!! miss you :)

Reed said...

Looks like you needed a few of your brothers there to taste-test your creations.