Sunday, October 2, 2011

Monsoon season

 Well, Az didn't have much of a Monsoon season this summer, but the baby shower invitations and birth announcements were pouring in! I couldn't make it to all the showers there were so many. I am so excited for all my girlfriends having baby's. It's always a wonderful occasion.   Here 's couple I have pictures of. I was happy to get to help at my girl friend Jaime's shower. Some girls from our ward threw her a shower and I helped with the fruit. The shower was themed cookies and milk so I played off of that and did "peaches 'n cream"- pretty fruit cups with an orange cream sauce to drizzle on top and "strawberries 'n cream"- strawberries with a cream cheese filling.  The girls told me to plan for 60 people and that I did. I did costco sized portions and to say the least my fridge/freezer  is still full of fruit. I have got to learn some portion skills. It was a darling shower. I thought the cookies and milk table was very creative.

Barry's bff Jon's wife  Tiffany is due with a girl the end of December as well.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Your fruit turned out really special! What a fun shower idea, like you said, but lots of work!! Good job!