Friday, September 18, 2009

It's alright, cuz i'm SAVED BY THE BELL

When I wake up in the morn'n and the sum'um sum'em roar'n and I don't think i'm gonna make it on time. by the time I grab my books and I give my self a look, i'm at the corner just in time to see the bus fly by, but its alright, yeah, its alright cuz i'm saved by the bell!!


yup, still know it. and that was right off the tip top of my head!
AHHHH the good old days so Saved By the Bell! I was a faithful watcher. True. Zack Morris is so dreamy. He and Kelly were the best couple. When they would tv break up it would break my heart right along with it!! haa haa!!-- Like when that chick above came around! SHOUT OUT TO ALL S.B.T.B FANS!! HOOOT HOOOT

3 comments:

The Kennedy's said...

YEAH!!! I will still catch an episode if i find it on TV. Those were good times. I LOVED this show it was so hilariuos. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

Markee said...

I own them on dvd and totally watch them!! S.B.T.B. Rocks!!

Rylee said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVED that show! I still know all the words too! I remember being sick when they would break up. LOVE IT!