Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sure grateful for sisters





I love my beautiful sisters. I truly look up to them both. It's kina funny, I have always said that I really should be the younger sister rather than the oldest "big sister". My little sisters are amazing. They have always been leaders, good in school, kind, loving and level headed. What I admire the most, though is that they have a love for their Savior that shows through their actions. I love being with my sisters. We always have good heart to hearts and also some of the silliest times ever.

Tam Tam Tam-eroo!! Tami is just a good 'ole gal. I'd say she has and 'old' spirit. She has always been mature and handles life in stride. She is a dandy. She always has the best attitude and is so easy to be around. She is what I call involved- always doing in charge or planning something. I love how helpful she always seems to be. I have loved the trips we got to take to Mexico and the memories we made there even tough neither of us married Jake. wink. Tami and I love to eat ice cream in the garage at thanksgiving while the rest of our family plays scrabble. We have more fun. I love you sis. I'm so glad to have you close by now.

Kari is so creative. She is good at all things crafty. I have always wished I could do the things that she does. She has an infectious smile and wonderful laugh. Her knowledge for the gospel astounds me. Kari is righteous and always has been. When Kari is determined to do something she does it. When I think of my sister Kari I think of FAITH. She has been the greatest example of faith to me. She taught me Doubt Not , Fear Not . DNFN. Kari is so much FUN! Believe it or not Kari has a fiesty side to her that gives her a lot of passion for life. Kar-bear, thanks for always letting me talk you ear off with my silly problems. I sure love you.

6 comments:

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

I love them too. You are all 3 amazing.

Rylee said...

what would we do without sisters? i don't think i go a day without talking to one of mine. your sisters are lucky to have you!

Mark said...

I love you each very much and am proud of the great young women that you are. My sisters are truly beautiful inside and out.

Kari said...

Awe Shucks, thanks sis! I feel the same way! Love you!

Tami said...

I am so lucky to have you as my sister. YOU are such are great example to me- seriously you have had more than your fair share of trials. You are in my top five strongest people I know for sure! I love you so much! I am so glad we can get together and play games (even if Barry has to win)

Kristen said...

Ah, what a nice post. I love my sissy's too! Alexis is FINALLY getting home from her mission in November!!! Can't wait!