Wednesday, September 2, 2009

two words: endless shrimp


Oh how we loved the endless shrimp at Red Lobster. Last night was one TAAAASSTYYY evening as we consumed hundreds (no really 100's) of little baked, boiled, breaded, fried, and glazed sea creatures!! We ate so much shrimp. We were the people that Red Lobster fear when doing a deal like ENDLESS SHRIMP!! Barry and I soon became comatose similar to after thanksgiving dinner. Do shrimp have the same chemicals as turkey? They must. Holly, I must say kept up with Mark and Barry. I was the first to tap out. I didn't want to though. Thanks so much Mark and Holly! We'll meet you same time and place next endless shrimp!! Here's to SHRIMP!

1 comment:

emily said...

Wait COMO WHAT? They have an endless shrimp option??? I am obsessed with their shrimp or shrimp at all for that matter and never knew they had that! Im pissed!