Sunday, January 31, 2010

Alright, I'll show you.

Based on a few comments, I don't feel so bad about posting my home improvement escapades. So Here is our latest:

Our guest bathroom remodel for under $500

What we did:
Replaced white linoleum with tile (thanks cousin Todd. That is hard work)
Pulled the old vanity, mirror and light fixture (us)
Painted (perhaps 2 or three times) (me)
Measured, cut, painted and nailed in the trim (us)
Found great deals on awesome stone vessel sink, faucet, vanity, mirror and light (me)
Re-plumbed (which is pretty intense. we had water all over a few times, but is just perfect now) (barry)
decorated (me)
... and it only took us a few........... months!!

before
after
before
after

before

after

13 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

HEY anonymous people please stop leaving comments!!!

Nick & Kristen said...

You are seriously amazing! You should try and get a TV show on HGTV!!!

Lindsey said...

I love it! The color and trim make it look so big. And the cute fold in the toilet paper really adds to the classiness.

Lisa said...

I knew you'd notice my fold lindsey. thanks

Jen said...

Lisa!! I love love love your bathroom! I swear I saw these pics a couple of days ago!! :) Anyway, your house is gorgeous and I love it! We noticed a house for sale next door. Maybe we'll be neighbors!!!

Kari said...

Very Pretty sissy. I love it! Once again, well done!

Shelley said...

Well done Lisa, it looks very modern and classy and unique and beautiful!! Hurry home so we can start on my next project!! I need your help!!

Chelsee said...

I look at your blog from time to time and I LOVE your projects! keep them coming.

Rusten,Danae & Munchkins said...

Wow! You did an amazing job!!

mommy said...

WOW! I'm impressed.

Shelbie said...

Wow. I'm so impressed! I want to come see your whole house, I bet its amazing. k, I am Green, Green, Green with envy at your bathroom sink. And I love the piece its on. Did you do that yourself? Props yo

Kukustweety said...

Lisa,
I agree with Kristin you should try for a spot on HGTV. You are amazing ---LeeAnn